Hate breeds hate is probably the most bullshit thing I’ve ever heard.
You know what hasn’t changed the world? Simply sitting by and hoping it changes.
You know what HAS changed the world? Revolution, protests, marches anger.
Anger and passion have changed the world and I’m going to bed damned is someone tries to silence me or anyone else by talking about “hate breeds hate”
Shut the fuck up.
it gets better!
jk, I hate that shit.
It might be better later in life, but that doesn’t matter, you are alive now, and you are important. Your understanding of yourself is important, your desires are important, your experiences are important. Keep yourself safe. Take time to think and research. Then enjoy yourself the best you can. You’re statistically more likely to be at a disadvantage, because you are bisexual. It sucks, but its true. All you can do is your best. The world will be unfair, unkind, and invalidating to you. But the world is wrong. And you are made of magic.
bisexuals have the unique ability to move between both the queer community and the community of giant scorpions
bro, you cant just self-diagnose that you are gay. you need a prescription from a board certified homosthesiologist
- 1900s-1950s: gays dont exist yet
- 1960s: the first gays appear, good time for hippys
- 1970s: gays learn to play music, invent disco
- 1980s: AIDS happens… big time government fail
- 1990s: gays start to take stand
- 2000s: gays achieve equality thru civil unions
- 2010s: then take it too far with social justioce crap :\